Validation for new AHU

(Tri Nguyen) #1

Hello there,

Our plant has many production rooms and we are using 20 AHUs for them. We have installed 2 new AHUs and now I want to conduct PQ. My question is: do I need to conduct PQ for the 2 new AHUs only, or I need to conduct PQ for all the rest 20 AHUs?

Thank you.

(Varun) #2

Only for new two ahu

(Sanket kakadiya) #3

Performe all AHU PQ bcoz area are modified.

(Kishan Solanki) #4

You required only two AHU for validation not for all.
Such test Smock, Velocity, Recovery, Particular counter

(Tarachandra) #5

First clear me why u are appointing two new AHU…
Is there any problems in some of the 20’s AHU…
or are u replacing …

(Tri Nguyen) #6

Actually, our plant has more than 40 rooms. In the past, we used 3 rooms for solid-dosage form and now we want to produce effervescent tablet in that 3 rooms, that’s why we ADD new AHUs.

There is no problem with the old 20 AHUs.

Our plant is designed with dirty corridor which like this: corridor —> SAS —> production room. In my opinion, when the air movement and air condition in the 3 rooms change, in some ways it will impact on the air in the whole rooms of plant.

(Tri Nguyen) #7

Actually, our plant has more than 40 rooms. In the past, we used 3 rooms for solid-dosage form and now we want to produce effervescent tablet in that 3 rooms, that’s why we ADD new AHUs.

There is no problem with the old 20 AHUs.

Our plant is designed with dirty corridor which like this: corridor —> SAS —> production room. In my opinion, when the air movement and air condition in the 3 rooms change, in some ways it will impact on the air in the whole rooms of plant.

(Mohammad A. Mahareeq) #8

Hi, From my view point as I Understood that you added three rooms and installed 3 AHU didicated for them, so you only need to validate these three new AHUs only.