Vaginal Suppository manufacturing

Herbal vaginal suppository
i am a womens health physician interested in formulating vaginal suppository. Where can i can more knowledge about manufacturing it. Which company should i approach for making it
thank u

There are several companies that specialize in manufacturing vaginal suppositories, including those made with herbal ingredients. Some of these companies may offer custom formulation services for healthcare professionals. However, it is important to thoroughly research and vet any potential manufacturers before working with them.

In terms of knowledge about formulating and manufacturing vaginal suppositories, there are several resources available:

1. Scientific journals: There are many scientific journals that publish research on vaginal drug delivery and formulation. These can provide valuable information on the latest trends and best practices in this area.
  2. Professional organizations: Professional organizations such as the International Society for Pharmaceutical Engineering and the Parenteral Drug Association may offer resources, networking opportunities, and educational events related to vaginal suppository manufacturing.
  3. Regulatory agencies: Regulatory agencies such as the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) provide guidance and regulations for manufacturing vaginal suppositories and other pharmaceutical products.
  4. Industry conferences: Attending industry conferences focused on drug delivery or pharmaceutical manufacturing may also provide valuable information and networking opportunities.

It may also be helpful to consult with a pharmaceutical formulation expert or contract research organization that specializes in vaginal drug delivery to assist with the development and manufacturing process.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.