Give some hints about Transport validation?
Some of the very important aspects to be considered during transportation validation are,
- Temperature mapping of transport vehicle
- Temperature excursions
- Mapping of route of transport w r to time duration
- Loading pattern of unit boxes or containers of pharmaceutical products
- Effect of weather conditions on storage conditions during transportation
- Stability characteristics of pharmaceutical products during transportation.
Shock protection measure
Time to deliver
Could you please provide shock protection guide, and when ideally it should be conducted?what is the procedure for it…
Highly visible Shock Indicator Labels indicate when a g force impact occurs that can potentially damage products in the transportation chain.
Shock Indicators provide a visual indication that hidden damage may have occurred. When used with alert labels, a Shock Indicator Label reduces the incidence of damage by raising awareness that the package is being monitored.