%RSD Failure in Gas Chromatography Instrument

What is the reason of repeatitive %RSD failure as well as bracketing RSD failure. What is the trouble shoot for it.
Note: Products can be variable

several factors are influenced by RSD failures . based on my investigation mostly syringe problem and rinsing solvent problem , glass wool problem , septum bleeding and glass liner problem , get cleaning problem and also purity of carrier gas, and temperature of room influenced several causes failure of
RSD .

2 Likes

Dear please you mentioned , which method you analysed Auto liquid sampler or Headspace.
Which solvent you have injected???

If your method is in ALS and Your solvent is MDC, Methanol (High volatile) then you can keep different vial for all standard as well as BKT Standard .
You must confirm.

Regards
suhel patel

hi sir I am M.Kautilya hope you remembered me
I have a doubt regarding RSD failure in GC what is the main reason in GC for failure in RSD is this because of solvent evaporation because of outside temperature varying i.e. room temperature
all other solvents i.e Methanol Toluene Acetone RSD are meeting the acceptance criteria only IPA areas are increased in 1st and 2nd bracketing standard injections please give me a clear root cause air my number is 9959596454