Manufacture of injectable product

my question is simple.
if i manufacture injectable product ivermectin in oral liquid area in bulk and transfer it to sterile filling area and do the filling in aseptic condtions is it correct ?
could you please highlight your opinion . management tells me forget about GMP etc etc

There is a lot of difference in having controls for manufacturing sterile and non-sterile pharmaceutical products. The controls are more stringent for injectable products manufacturing, such as

• Control of microbial load and endotoxin levels in the raw materials to be used for injectables
  • Use of WFI for compounding/production of liquid injection products
  • Air handling system of cleanliness class is different (HVAC System)
  • Equipment cleaning procedures are more stringent with respect to the use of WFI for the final rinse
    -Equipment surface monitoring for bioburden and endotoxin levels
    -Close monitoring of non-contact surfaces introduction areas
  • Manufacturing setup is totally different with respect to entry/exit procedures, cleanliness class, environmental controls, handling / transferring/dispensing of raw materials, in-process materials etc.

Therefore considering the above stringent requirements to manufacture sterile injectable products we can not transfer the oral-liquid bulk product into the sterile area for filling without prior controls and measures.

• How can you forget GMP requirements to manufacture pharmaceutical products, whether it is non-sterile or sterile products?? Please convey to your management about cGMP requirements which are mandatory and must be followed. And not according to our wish or desire.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.