List of drug permitted to be sold under license in form 20A

LIST OF DRUGS PERMITTED TO BE SOLD UNDER LICENSE IN FORM 20 A

1. Aspirin Tablets. 2. Paracetamol tablets I.P. 325 mg and 500 mg Paracetamol syrup (
    pediatric) 3. Analgesic Balms 4. Antacid preparation 5. Gripe water for use of infants
  2. Inhalers containing drugs for treatment of common colds and Nasal congestion [devoid of any schedule drugs], 7. Syrups, lozenges, pills and tablets for cough [devoid of any scheduled drugs ], 8. Liniments for external use. 9. Skin ointments and ointments for
    burns. 10. Absorbent cotton wool, bandages, absorbent gauze and adhesive plaster. 11. Castor Oil, liquid Paraffin and Epsom Salt. 12. Eucalyptus Oil 13. Tincture Iodine, Tincture Benzoin Co. and Mercurochrome solution in containers not exceeding 100 ml. 14. Tablets of Quinine Sulphate I.P. 15. Tablets of Iodochlorohydroxy quinoline – 250 mg. 16. Clove Oil I.P, 17. Oral rehydration salts 18.
    Calamine lotion 19. Povidone iodine solution 10 % 20. Medicated shampoos 21. Glycerine
    I.P. 22. Liquid paraffin I.P. 23. Surgical spirit 24. Antiseptic creams eg. Boroline 25.
    Antiseptic solutions eg. Dettol, Savlon 26. Prickly heat powders eg. Nycil, Shower to
    Shower. 27. Anti lice preparations 28. Gentian violet solution
1 Like