Dispensing of raw materials

how many number of the batches of the same product that can be dispensed at a time in the same dispensing booth?

I think there is no limit. As per ur production requirement process orders will be raised based on that dispensing will be taken

As per cgmp requirement only one product dispensed at one time…

Hai
Question asked same product no. Of batches . I also agree one product at a time to be dispensed but In case of same product for one batch blend mfg time minimum 4 hours we can assume 5 batches can dispensed in one day

In one single day you can dispense more than one product but if same batches are to be dispensed one batch will be dispensed at one time…

SIR,

CAN YOU EXPLAIN CLEARLY AS I AM NOT UNDERSTOOD[quote=“sabbineni_sujatha, post:4, topic:2232, full:true”]
Hai
Question asked same product no. Of batches . I also agree one product at a time to be dispensed but In case of same product for one batch blend mfg time minimum 4 hours we can assume 5 batches can dispensed in one day
[/quote]

Three batches of same product can be dispensed at a time in the same booth.

We can dispense any numbers of batches provided adequate control of mix up, reconciliation such as weight of materials dispensed

ONE BATCH AT A TIME & CLEANING AFTER A CAMPAIGN OF 5 BATHCES DISPENSING.

1 Like