Dispensing of raw materials

(william Aloyce) #1

how many number of the batches of the same product that can be dispensed at a time in the same dispensing booth?

(Sabbineni) #2

I think there is no limit. As per ur production requirement process orders will be raised based on that dispensing will be taken

(Madeeha batool) #3

As per cgmp requirement only one product dispensed at one time…

(Sabbineni) #4

Hai
Question asked same product no. Of batches . I also agree one product at a time to be dispensed but In case of same product for one batch blend mfg time minimum 4 hours we can assume 5 batches can dispensed in one day

(Madeeha batool) #5

In one single day you can dispense more than one product but if same batches are to be dispensed one batch will be dispensed at one time…

(Islavath upendar) #6

SIR,

CAN YOU EXPLAIN CLEARLY AS I AM NOT UNDERSTOOD[quote=“sabbineni_sujatha, post:4, topic:2232, full:true”]
Hai
Question asked same product no. Of batches . I also agree one product at a time to be dispensed but In case of same product for one batch blend mfg time minimum 4 hours we can assume 5 batches can dispensed in one day
[/quote]

(Dhiraj Prasad) #7

Three batches of same product can be dispensed at a time in the same booth.

(Shankar ) #8

We can dispense any numbers of batches provided adequate control of mix up, reconciliation such as weight of materials dispensed

(Amit Kalyan) #9

ONE BATCH AT A TIME & CLEANING AFTER A CAMPAIGN OF 5 BATHCES DISPENSING.