Definition reworking and repossessing

Now I have question about three define “Reworking , Repossessing and Recovery” in pharmaceutical company. clear and simple if it possible with example.

Reprocessing: Subjecting all or part of a batch or lot of an in-process drugs, bulk process, intermrdiate or bulk product of a single batch or lot to a previous step in the validated manufacturing process due to failure to meet predetermined specifications.
Reworking: Subjecting an in-process or bulk process intermrdiate or final product of a single batch to an alternate manufacturing process due to failure to meet predetermined specifications.
( I wrote it from a book, hope its helpful)

2 Likes

Hello
thank you , is it possible to know which book you choice the subjects, I mean the name of book.
I want to know , dose it have any definition about recovery on that book.
best regards
S. Mirzaei

It’s a guide book & there is no definition on recovery. If it’s there I definitely write about it.

You can refer EMEA GMP guide for the definitions of Reprocessing and reworking. Recovery deinitionfrom Google is Recovery refers to the high utilization (or yield) of products or ingredients substantially eliminating waste