Cleaninig validation of dispensing booth

If new product to be introduced for dispensing activity in the dispensing booth dedicated for existing products, then cleaning validation of that booth required?
If required then only surface area of disp. booth to be consider for maco calculations or total equipment train surface area to be consider…?

Anybody can reply… I want to know that urgently… Please…

I awaiting for reply… Please…

Dispensing booths in our company are for all existing and new products. There are no dedicated products for it.This question is very new for me.

Dear madam, we have three dispensing booths using for dedicated products from long back ago…now we have planned that out of that from one dispensing booth products materials to be dispensed in another one… that’s why I am in said question…

1 Like

You consider total equipments train surface and establish the suitable cleaning procedure and validate it. After validation, the cleaning procedure can be used where the product may get exposed…

Thank you very much…

But the cleaning procedure which will used for mfg equipment/s, how can we use the same to dispensing booth…?

Cleaning procedure means, the cleaning agent which has been qualified during the cleaning validation for production equip.s. The same has to be used for cleaning of sampling/dispensing booth.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.