Hi everyone how to optimize the cleaning emptying recipe (draing or vidange if you want ) to allow complete evacuation of the product (product which sticks and remains after cleaning) on which parameters can be adjusted ?? thanks .
This will be a part of Cleaning optimization studies. For each major piece, you will have to carry out cleaning optimization before finalizing its cleaning SOP. This would involve the following aspects,
- Collection of swab samples from different corners of equipment considering most difficult to clean at different time intervals during the cleaning process which is to be standardized.
- Analyse the swab samples and assess cleaning effectiveness.
- Quantify the solvents used during cleaning operations including cleaning agents used, if any.
- Specify dismantling and reassembling procedures of each piece/accessories of that equipment
- Specify how to clean each part of the equipment (after dismantling)
- Co-relate the data as above with Acceptance criteria
- Determine Analytical recovery factors for each type of MOC of equipment to be cleaned
- Conduct Analytical method validation of swab and rinse samples analysis before conducting cleaning validation
- Also consider the aspect of “Visually clean” and train the workmen on this aspect.
- How to use torchlight and stick with a mirror to check visually those parts of equipment that are difficult to clean.
- Establish the Cleaning process (What is the endpoint of cleaning?)
- Assess the entire cleaning process through cleaning validation.
- And only then finalize the SOP/recipe of equipment cleaning.
- Similar strategy should be followed for the CIP process (Cleaning Automation)
@sunilrbudhkar Thank you sir for this great answer can i have your e-mail please or another way to contact you .
Thanks for your feedback. You are always welcome.
My email Id is [email protected]
well received thanks !