Type of trimming station in blister packaging machine


I see there are 2 types of trimming station:


In the first type, the station cuts 3 blisters in a line. In the second one, the station cuts blisters in a ‘ziczag’ way.

What are the name (terminology) of these station in English?

Thank you.