In-process at manufacturing stage or packing stage

My SOP is saying that if temperature or humidity exceeds more than one hour u have to initiate deviation .and during observing the excursion the production person will intimate engineer department immediately via intimation slip to rectify this within 1 hr…

shall I record actual temperature and humidity showing in hygrometer during inprocess and there is no procedure mentioned about inprocess during this incident whether I should perform the inprocess or not…

Si vous avez la case observation sur le la fiche a remplir, veuillez noter la référence du bordereau ou de la fiche de déviation ou autre choses qui fait référence à cette action afin de garder la traçabilité et prouver que vous avez initier une action corrective et que cette anomalie a été résolu dans le respect des délais mentionnées dans la SOP (soit 1h)

English:
If you have the observation box on the form to be completed, please note the reference of the slip or the deviation form or other things that refer to this action in order to keep traceability and prove that you have initiated a corrective action and that this anomaly was resolved within the time limits mentioned in the SOP (i.e. 1 hour)