FFS bottle paneling

What is reason of FFS bottle paneling?

bottles that are hot filled and sealed before cooling. As the product cools, the contents and/or the air in the headspace contract, creating a negative pressure within the bjottle. This negative pressure can cause the side panels to suck in to compensate for the loss of product volume.

Oxygen may also be reacting with one or more of the product’s ingredients. Since oxygen comprises about 16 percent of the volume of air, reducing its concentration can significantly reduce the bottle’s internal pressure, leading to bottle paneling.

I really like your replies can I have u r mobile number sir. Bcz I am basically master in biotechnology. I passed out in 2008 but at that time I did not get any opportunity in pharma plant side, I joined as a medical rep bcz of atleast getting any chance to enter in to plant side. But I did not now I got job in last year in API plant, Iam berry passion about pharma field now my age is 34 years, now I am getting 10,000 so frankly I am asking you sir is there any growth in my career in future or not. Pls clear my confusion. Do think other wise